Saturday, November 14, 2015

NaNoWriMo: Week Two Review!

Hello!
So, the second week of this crazy month is coming to a close. It's felt like an extremely long week that just kept stretching on and on. Last Saturday, I went to the football championships with my school band, Wednesday my parents took my family on a day trip to a nearby city which was pretty cool.
Writing wise, it's been getting better. During the first week of NaNoWriMo, I literally hated every single thing about my story. Writing it was something that I had to force myself to do, and the only reason that I kept going was because this is my fifth year of doing NaNo and I don't want to break my winning streak. This week has definitely improved.
While I'm still struggling to get excited about writing this story, there are definitely scenes that I've written that are pretty fun. My characters are cooperating for the most part, and the slowness of the beginning has faded for the most part. I can totally work with this.
Despite my writing going a lot more smoothly, I'm just barely on track. So I'm going to cut this short and try my best to reach halfway a day early.
Until next time!
~Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment