Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Introduction!

Wow, it's weird to be starting over. Blank slate.
See, I used to run a different writing blog, but something somewhere messed up and long story short, I no longer have access to that account. The thought that my horrible, cringey writing quality from middle school and early high school being permanently stuck on the internet where I can't take it down is less than comforting, but I'm just going to do my best to move on and pretend it never existed.
Anyways, I'm Teri! I'm a senior in high school who doesn't know what exactly she's going to be doing with her life at this point. It'll probably have something to do with writing.
Writing is basically the reason I created this blog. The blog that follows more of my regular life will be here. This is dedicated to just talking about what projects I'm working on, any advice that I can offer, and just... writing stuff. Lots of writing stuff.
Now, I used to blog so I know from experience that I kind of suck at remaining consistent with uploading stuff. I'm hoping that I may be able to change, as enough time's passed and I'm a bit more responsible than I used to be, but I can't promise that this blog will be updated regularly.
We'll see how it goes.
I'll see you soon!
-Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment